2014年12月24日星期三

B.F.F X HOME DECO- M1RPR1

It's been a long time that i disappear on my blog.... Many things happen in the same time, need some time to make it clear...

First, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all... Hurray!!! Santa Claus is coming to town!

So, something have to share during my past few weeks.

Ya, that's my first event at TAR UC!!! B.F.F (Boots For Fund)!!! Actually this is a car boot sales event, as what you guess, using car's boot to sell items. And our group is selling home decoration items.It seems like hard to sell those home decoration items but we did it after running the whole college!!! haha... Unfortunately, we failed to reach target but we almost there...Haha... So is fine... First time event mah!!! haha..

This is our DORAEMON photo-booth.. I'm one of the person decorate it!!! Isn't it lovely.. Awwwww...


My photo-booth helpers , also those Doraemonsss owner... Have to take care her collective by herself on event day.. A lot of people comt to her and ask did her sell!! Haha.. Sorry, that not for sell!!

So cute.. 100 years limited addition!!!!

Doraemon look cute right?? Gonna thanks my classmate who willing to borrow us her collective.. We did keep those condition good!! hahaha...Is time to show you what are we selling.... Guess which is our top selling items?????
Car boot for selling items... Design still okay right... Say YES!! Cause i'm also the designer la..TT
We are selling too many thingssss... hahaha 

The pronoun of Romance!!! It seems likes more mystery!!
TADANG!!!! our best selling items... CACTUS!!! don't ask me why, cause i also don't know why people love it so much.. Thanks god we got to sell it, it is the main items the attract people come to our booth!!! Muackssss.. I Love You!!!


How can i miss out our HOME DECO's mascot!!! How adorable is it... You can't imagine how many afford we put on to make the mascot and those props!!!

Our lengzai magician... He not my classmate.. actually i don't really know him.. My chairperson import him to help us.. So, don't ask me about his phone number , Facebook whatever ya... haha..

Our three lecture and tutor!! Lengzai n Lenglui!!! From left to right, Mr. Chuan, Ms. Jo, Ms Janice!!
Behind that group of person all is chairperson from different group.. That do a lot of thing, more than you and me could imagine.. Thanks you alll!!!!


LASTLY!!!! WE R M1RPR1!!!! PR Lang!!!!

Really thanks my classmate so much.. you all are pretty kind la... Although sometimes may have some argue.. ehh.. only few...and i really less to play with you all ... Forgive me!! Tt... My spirit is there... alwaysss... ahaha... But i hope we won't be in the same class next year.. I wan gap zai laaaa.... So, wish we all have a good result on the following final ya!!! M1RPR1 GO GO GO!!!







没有评论:

发表评论