2015年4月12日星期日

Movie: Fast and Furious 7

OMG!! It's almost 4months i didn't write a post...
What i gonna share??
okay... seems everyone is sharing FAST  7, i'm gonna getting into the act too.


First of all, for whom haven't watch the movie yet, gonna give you an deepest advice from my heart. It's been a pity if you didn't watch it.
No matter you're a  FAST's fans or not, FAST 7 not just a racing movie, is about true love.

Honestly, i watch FAST 7 is because of Vin Diesel-Dom. He is charming, manly and with perfect characteristic that i desired to have in my life. Ehh, I mean Dom not Vin Diesel, the one who lead the group, who have no friends but got family.





Lot of my friends go for FAST 7 because of Paul Walker. What i comment about is the tribute to Paul Walker, which is the most tearful part. It evoke whole memory about FAST series. From the time Dom meet with Brian, Brian meet Mia, and their crew and so on. Evoking pieces by pieces memory with the song "See you again". Is okay you miss the movie but it's not okay that you miss out this song.

"Its been a long day, from when we begin, and i'll tell you all about it when i see you again."

 It is hard to believe for a FAST's fans that one of the soul in this movie had gone. As for me, although i'm not really in love with Paul Walker, is hard to let me predict the next episode while the FAST 7 is the best of the series that i watch before some more without Paul Walker. Will they use the technology too to form a Brian in following episode? I'm looking forward.


The most impressive part for me will be the part when Dom say"You'll always be with me and you'll always be my brother," and come with the scene that Dom and Brian racing and go separately on the fork in the road. It bring sorrow and grief towards me.

" I don't want to attend funeral anymore." one of the scene while FAST crew attend Han's funeral. I think this is also the hope and the pray from the FAST crew.

Have to write something happy to end my post. I love letty like i do, she is a beauty in my eyes, but most of my male friends give their love to Mia, i think this is so called the difference between male and female.Or actually i'm the only special, haha, i love superwoman, okay?!


Something have to speak out is "OMG, THE ROCK BODY IS EXTREMELY AWESOME!!!"


and i like the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BABY PHOTO" joke so much. hahaha...

0116 AM. OMG @@

没有评论:

发表评论