2015年6月16日星期二

CLS & TT (Busy Life Make My Day)

It's been a long day, i'll disappear on my blog, again!

Today not going to share any movie or song, I'm going to share my busy but amazing life in this 2 months.

24/5 TARC 华文学会年度晚会!


Okay! I'm one of the performer. When I'm in this show, i just realize performer only performs in opening. Well, I thought that it is a musical show earlier... Is all about "I thought".

When first meet my "daddy", one sentence insert my mind : this guy is very easy to handle!
and i admit that i bully him a lot. Hahaha, cause he too cute in his reaction!

Following by my crew mate, i feel like are they a dancer? They look like a nerd more than a dancer. For me, dancer is very active, even though inactive, at least the outlook is, wear like a dancer. However, after be closed to them, i just realize 1 thing. They all are BITCHESSSSSS. They're funny, but humanity, helpful, caring is all about to describe them. The most precious thing that i get in this show is them!

(part of the performers)

After all, the "director". One word to them in my first impression, "IRRITATING". Everytime while they complain about ours dance, i was like "Talk so pro, sendiri dance lo!"(rolling my eyes)They give me such a "stubborn","annoy" person images. The opportunity that i'll be good with them was this .....

Steamboat in college (secretly without permission...shhhhh)
Okay, i just know they two are "stupid", "stupid" and so called "stupid"


Prank the director n daddy, saw them crying in front of us, worrying about us, just to prove that we better than somebody, relationship never end "表演者从来不吵架!" 


               
The day before actual day, the tough life! But, stay BITCH!

Show Day! My M1RPR1 supporter!! muacksss...


                   

THE END!

14/6 TalenttimeNight 2015

After 2014, I'm officially graduate from TT finalist and turn to Ex-TT! 
Once TT forever TT, this is the reason make me come back to perform as an EX-TT.

 
Let's give applause for CONTEMPORARY EX-TT...  
Gonna say, so upset can't perform with Pearljing Jie and Calvin Ge.... Really hope to perform in same stage with you two.... Appreciate that this year stilll come back see us dance, help us make up yo!!么么哒! Can you 2 come back every year ma???? HeHe...
And thank you some of my crew mate and my PD, ex-tt willing to work with me in EX-TT comtemp's performance... I might be very mean, fierce and bla bla bla during practice, i admit i'm emotional, but thank you all can bare it.... Appreciate much!

New challenge in TT Night... I be one of the Waacker this time! I love Waacking lika I love Jazz. Thanks Ohni trust me and pull me in, although I'm still a beginner...HAHAHA... Much thing gonna learn from him...(He is my SIFU now...shhhh) The performance is amazing, i keep repeating the video.. Hope to dance with you all again!!!! Setapak Waacker!!! Woo Hoo!!!


             


Thanks for 十二画 BITCHESSS come to support lol... all very pandai in cheat junior tickets.... BITCH SPIRIT NEVER END!

Last but not Least! EX-TT..HA!


没有评论:

发表评论